As ‘Criw Cymraeg’ members, we have the following job description:
- To write an action plan for the year ahead,
- To achieve the Bronze Campus Cymraeg Award - We achieved this on the 18th December 2019 - Da iawn!!
- To continue to ensure Welsh is used across the school - in the classrooms, the hall, corridors and the playground,
- We will be reflective learners. We will listen to the views of our peers. Article 12 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC) says that children and young people should have a say in decisions that affect their lives,
- We will share our work with the whole school; including parents, staff and Governors,
- We will evaluate our action plan at the end of the year and identify our strengths and areas to improve for the following year.