As Health and Wellbeing Committee members, we have the following job description:
- To write an action plan for the year ahead,
- To share our action plan with the pupils of Castle Park Primary. We will do this when we take assemblies, supporting teachers during lessons and during meetings with the committee,
- Article 12 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC) says that children and young people should have a say in decisions that affect their lives,
- We will be reflective learners. We will listen to the views of our peers,
- To support with Health and Wellbeing across the school,
- We will share our work with the whole school; including parents, staff and Governors,
- We will evaluate our action plan at the end of the year and identify our strengths and areas to improve for the following year.