As Digital Leaders, we have the following job description:
- To write an action plan for the year ahead,
- We will be reflective learners. We will listen to the views of our peers. Article 12 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC) says that children and young people should have a say in decisions that affect their lives,
- To ensure all pupils understand the importance of E-safety and share this during assemblies,
- To fundraise in order to purchase equipment to support the ICT at Castle Park Primary School,
- We will share our work with the whole school; including parents, staff and Governors,
- We will evaluate our action plan at the end of the year and identify our strengths and areas to improve for the following year.